WHAT ARE COOKIES
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when they access a certain website. This is done to store and send information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc) and saved on their computer.
While browsing, users might also receive cookies from other websites on their computer (known as “third party” cookies), set up directly by the operators of these websites and used for the purposes and according to the methods set by these operators.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Data Processor Cookies: gruppogimoka.it uses technical cookies. Pursuant to Article 122 of the Italian privacy code and the Provision of the Italian Data Protection Authority of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from data subjects for these cookies.
More specifically, the website uses the following cookies:
- PHPSESSID: a technical cookie to ensure the website runs properly. It expires when the browsing session ends
- cb-enabled: a technical cookie that supports user browsing, recognising them and preventing the short cookie message in the banner from reappearing after it has been accepted. It expires after 60 days
- spothome: a technical cookie that hides the initial advert if it has already been seen at least once. It expires after 7 days.
- nz: a technical cookie that saves the chosen country for quick access to the right localised version of the website.
- ln: a technical cookie that saves the chosen language for quick access to the right localised version of the website.
- _ga: a Google Analytics cookie used for statistical analysis.
- _gat: a Google Analytics cookie used for statistical analysis.
- fbsr_*: a Facebook cookie used to allow Social Media interaction.
This Website uses Google Analytics. This is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) which uses the cookies stored on the user’s computer to allow aggregated statistical analysis so the website visited can be used.
The Data generated by Google Analytics is stored by Google according to the Policy which can be found at the following link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
This Website uses Facebook APIs to allow the most common Social Media interactions, such as sharing and “likes” on the gruppogimoka.it official page.
The Policy can be found at the following link https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Provision of data
With the exception of the technical cookies strictly required for normal browsing, the provision of data is optional for any data subjects who decide to browse on the website after having read the short policy in the special banner and use the services that require cookies to be installed.
Data subjects may therefore choose not to install cookies by keeping the banner up (therefore by refusing to close it by clicking on the “OK” button), as well as through the special functions available on their browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Users can get specific instructions through the links below:
Data subject rights
Data subjects may exercise their rights under Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003 at any time by contacting the data controller by email at email@example.com. These rights are outlined below verbatim.
Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No 196/2003
- Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data exists, even if it has not yet been recorded, and that it is sent in an intelligible form.
- Data subjects have the right to know:
- the origin of their personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the method applied if the processing is done electronically;
- information identifying the data controller, the processors and the representative appointed according to Article 5(2);
- the individuals or categories of individuals to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may be made aware of it in their role as the representative appointed in their State territory, or as data processors.
- Data subjects have the right to:
- have their data updated, amended or, when relevant, supplemented;
- have their data deleted, anonymised or blocked when it is being processed illegally, including any data which is being stored without good reason regarding the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations under paragraphs a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including in terms of their content, of the people to whom the data has been disclosed or sent, except when this is impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- Data subjects have the right to object wholly or in part:
- on legitimate grounds to the processing of their personal data, even if it is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected;
- to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for conducting market research or commercial communications.